Buying a dream home is an investment for the lifetime. But, the experience can become nightmarish when you are not careful. Paperwork is extremely important when it comes to Buying New or Builder Property in India and that’s the reason will recommend to get connected to a well knowledgeable Real Estate Consultant.
What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When buying new or builder property?
- RERA Number – click here
- Commencement Certificate
- IOD/IOA Certificate (For Mahada & SRA Projects)
- Enviornmental Clearance
- Airport Authority Clearance
- Architect Approved Plans
- DP Approved Plans from Municipal Corporation
- Fire Permission From Fire Department
- Other Clearances from Municipal Corporation
- Bank Apporovals for Loan Process Against The Property
- Incase of Ready Possession : OC i.e Occupation Certificate & BCC i.e Builder Clearance Certificate
- Background Check of the Builder (Which includes Past Completed & Present Projects)
- Real Estate in India: What are the documents needed while Buying New or Builder Property in India? May 18, 2020 Property BullsEye
Recently Listed Properties